10-hour Training in how to become a Stand Up Paddle Guide
Two upcoming training events, in Aegina Greece:
Thursday, September 18th 2014 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Monday, September 22nd 2014 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Who is this training for?
- Any Yoga Teacher taking people out on the water for SUP & Yoga
- Any Fitness Professional taking people out on the water for SUP & Fitness
- Any one taking people onto the water on a stand up paddle guided trip
- Any one or any establishment renting paddle boards
- Any parent taking their kids on the water
- Any one who wants to safely enjoy the water while stand up paddling
What this Training is about
- Board construction
- Teaching Techniques & Methodologies
- It is NOT about SUP racing, it is about being a SUP teacher/guide
- This course is based on over 30 years of water experience and over 13 years of guiding/teaching experience.
In this training you will also learn how to properly market and bring this exciting activity into your community.
See what some of the previous students from around the world have said: PICTURES AND TESTIMONIALS
- Must be able to swim.
- Must understand stand up paddling.
All paddle boards and gear will be supplied.
You must bring:
- Five finger water shoes or similar style. This is what we use: Vibram KSO Water Shoes
- Shorts/pants that can get wet. No cotton, please.
- Rashguard – Can be found on Amazon: Rashguards
- Sunglasses with strap
- Hat or headgear
- 3-ring binder, paper and pen for notes
- Snacks and water as needed
A delicious Mediterranean working lunch will be provided.
Application, Registration & Tuition
Click here for the application. The cost is $378.00 if you register by July 31st, $468.00 any time after that. Call for applicable discounts. Submit application and non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of $100.00 to reserve your spot in paradise!
Get ready for the next Stand Up Paddle Season! You can pay online using the “Buy Now” button, at the top right corner or calling Karen at (727) 466-7994 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no refunds on deposits once your application is approved for our training (no exceptions).
Full payment is due two weeks prior to start of the training. All payments are non-refundable.
As seen in Yoga Journal, Washington Post, The London Sunday Times, Coastal Living, Glamour, Shape, Out Traveler, and many more, the Yoga Energy Studio is bringing to you Up-skilled Yoga Teacher Training Programs, Health Coaching, Private Consultations, Body-Weight & Movement Training, Non-Conventional Yoga, SUP & Yoga, SUP & Meditation, Kayoga, SUP Guiding and Adventure Coaching. Train with us and get ready to say a hearty YES to your next adventure.
Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Shreem Lakshmi Ragachchha Gachchh Mam Mandire Tishth Tishth Swaha