Understand why you and your Clients do what you do.
Friday, April 17th, 2015 – Sunday, April 19th, 2015 at the Yogi Bear Shack, in Georgia
- Friday, April 17th 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 17th 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 19th 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Who is this course for?
- All aspiring Yoga and/or Ayurveda Teachers
- All aspiring Health & Wellness Coaches
- All current Yoga and/or Ayurveda Teachers who want to build a long-term relationship with their private clients
- All current Health & Wellness Coaches who want to upgrade their skills and methodologies
- Any one who wants to learn how to control their Destiny.
If you don’t know what Jyotish is, then this course is for you!
This teacher training
- Offers 15 CEU’s to Yoga Alliance Registered Instructors.
- Is an elective course (15-hr) for Yoga Energy’s 200-hr Yoga Alliance Teacher Training.
- Is an elective course (15-hr) for Yoga Energy’s 300-hr Yoga Alliance Teacher Training.
- May also apply to personal training certifications.
In this course you will learn how to better serve you and your Client by
- Uncovering karmic patterns associated with one’s past, present, and future.
- Increasing one’s ability to affect present and future events.
- Understanding one’s personal habits.
- Learning to identify periods that might need extra attention.
- Learning to live in tune with the Natural Law.
- Understanding one’s relationship to the cosmos.
- Learning to demystify the science from the folklore.
Where is the Yogi Bear Shack?
The “Yogi Bear Shack” is located on the side of Mount Yonah in Cleveland, GA, overlooking the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains and creating the perfect classroom setting.
Registration & Tuition
- $300.00 if you pay 2 weeks prior to the start of the training
- $360.00 if later
Click here for the application. A $150.00 deposit is required to start the application process.
You can pay online using the “Buy Now” button, at the top right corner or calling Karen at (727) 466-7994 or emailing email@example.com.
There are no refunds on deposits once your application is approved for our training (no exceptions).
Full payment is due prior to the start of the training. All payments are non-refundable.
See you on the mat and as Ganesha would say, “Enjoy Life and Feed Your Rat!”
As seen in Yoga Journal, Washington Post, The London Sunday Times, Coastal Living, Glamour, Shape, Out Traveler, and many more, the Yoga Energy Studio is bringing to you Up-skilled Yoga Teacher Training Programs, Health Coaching, Private Consultations, Body-Weight & Movement Training, Non-Conventional Yoga, SUP & Yoga, SUP & Meditation, Kayoga, SUP Guiding and Adventure Coaching. Train with us and get ready to say a hearty YES to your next adventure.
Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Shreem Lakshmi Ragachchha Gachchh Mam Mandire Tishth Tishth Swaha